Thursday, October 28, 2010

Revised Projection System

I went around trying to find a really nice room that would work for my projection without having to really build anything or fix something up unless I had to and I think I found a room. The room that I wanted to play with my projection is Studio 3 formerly known as Financial Aid office. The room has a 4 ft x 8 ft board that I would be able to tack my pieces to that wall and it would take about 30 to 40 sheets of 11 x 17 to completely cover it. That amount is adding anything extra so that if there is any projector run off it will be caught by the projector. I also kind of measured up and figured out that to fit the board the projector would have to be 10 to 12 ft away from the board, I would need to test that today if it is possible. I have pictures of the space that I need to upload for viewing pleasure and I also need to find out the class schedule for it...so we won't go in there when there is a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment