Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Self-Reflection

My previous post is just a snippet from the free writing that I wanted to share on the blog. I look back on it and I enjoy what I am going through to help come to a definite end but I don't list all of the little things that go on in between the process of just writing it. No one sees the cat that I am looking over with my roommates Katy and Carter, that is ironically dubbed Hitler but is actually a sweet once you get past the biting. Also no one can hear the music that I listen to while I work which ranges from classical to indie music or the books that I read or the workout that I do which consists of Reiki/Yoga/Qi Gong. In essence all of it will add up to a complete understanding of what I will be doing this semester and how I will be gathering ideas for future projects. I am quite excited to be in this class and I am more than ready to work.....now to only get my laptop working completely. Below is a list of things that I listen to and do for those that want to understand what I am talking about.










No comments:

Post a Comment