Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mind Mapping With Images

In this post I am going to try and explain how I acquired most of my images for the assignment. First off I would like to talk about how the assignment completely blew my mind up then took me to some familiar places. I can honestly start off by saying that my brain doesn't function normally like most out there, I completely love my clutter because I know where everything is. My way of organizing files and history is to make something completely off the wall that would allow me to remember where I placed it. I found a lot of great content on the Internet but most of my content came from old backups of my files since I started high school way back in the early 2000s. This allowed me to completely trek out of my usual aimless clicking and sliding of content and pushed me into the direction of nostalgia. I found a lot of content that I haven't seen in years and that absolutely made me happy because of the rush of information that flooded back into my mind of those memories. In essence I could then put the files back in their original folders and organize them within acts in a progressive manner to show how I evolved over time. This way when I begin a new era in my digital life I have something I can look back on to bring back the memories that I am creating at this moment.

Folder Listings Under Each Act :

Act 1 : Architecture
Heritage
Process

Act 2 : Random Crazy
Unexplained
Zoo Animals

Act 3 : Comics
FFFFound

Act 4 : Nostalgia
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment